Are you ready for new horizons?
BASYS IT-Service GmbH currently offers IT services in 20 different countries in Europe, Africa and the Middle East and operates in more than 30 locations including London, Munich, Madrid, Dubai and Cape Town. Through exclusive work, we pragmatically help create complex IT solutions. Since 2006, our customers have been benefiting from our experience and our constant but sustainable growth – year after year.
Would you like to work in a dynamic, international, yet medium-sized company? Then are we the right fit for you! Our customers trust in our competent service, which they can rely on at any time. This is what sets BASYS IT-Service GmbH and its team apart! Allow our clients to benefit from your analytical skills – you will give your end clients the wow factor working as an IT Service Desk Analyst 1st Level in Poznan. You will create enthusiasm with your focus on customer experience and drive for solutions.
What we take for granted
- Permanent employment.
- Flat hierarchies and a motivated environment.
- A respectful and trusting cooperation.
- An international business environment in an up-and-coming company.
- The chance to grow together with us and optimise IT services.
- Regular, performance-related salary increases.
- Company events (e.g., Christmas Party).
- You will provide on-site support and register all incoming IT inquiries through phone, e-mail, chat, and self-service portal in our ITSM tool (Service Now).
- You will be responsible for the initial troubleshooting using remote control tools and existing knowledge articles.
- You will forward more complex enquiries to the 2nd level of support.
- You speak fluent English and French (B2/C1).
- You have a strong customer focus and service mindset
- You have already first experience in IT, mainly in the area of Microsoft and Apple technologies.
- You are highly motivated and able to work independently as well as within a team.
Well, have we piqued your interest?!
Then don´t hesitate to submit your application for our Team in Poznan by sending us your CV outlining your skills and experience.
We look forward to getting to know you.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org