Are you ready for new horizons?
BASYS IT-Service GmbH currently provides IT services in 14 different European countries and operates in more than 30 locations, including London, Munich, Barcelona, and Prague. We help to create pragmatic solutions through our exclusive operations. Our clients place their trust in our expert and reliable service. This is what sets BASYS IT-Service GmbH and its team apart!
Would you like to work for a young, international, and yet medium-sized company? Then you are the right fit for us! Since 2006, our clients have been benefiting from our many years of experience and steady but sustainable growth – year after year. Allow our clients to benefit from your skills – you will give your end clients the wow factor working as an IT Support Specialist as part of your team. From IT operations to managing IT infrastructure, you will create enthusiasm with your customer service skills and technical knowledge.
- Permanent employment with an IT service provider that operates internationally.
- Flat hierarchies, a family working environment, and the chance to work as part of a motivated team.
- A respectful corporate culture and trusting cooperation.
- An international business environment in an up-and-coming company, including opportunities to travel to international cities and regions of Europe on business trips.
- The chance to grow together with us and optimise IT services.
- An attractive and dynamic work environment where you can be creative.
- Performance-related salary increases and internal benefits (e.g., employees can earn a referral bonus as a reward for recruiting new staff).
- Company events.
- You will be responsible for handling and logging error messages and technical queries and analysing possible causes of problems.
- You will provide on-site support solving 1st and 2nd level support issues, and forward issues to the relevant international teams, where applicable.
- You will provide end users with support for a variety of IT issues: for example, in the areas of Meeting Collaboration and Digital Genius.
- You will procure, catalogue, and install IT hardware and then provide end users with a briefing.
- You will play an active role in IT projects, such as rollouts, migrations, moves or provide event support.
- Ideally, you will have completed IT training (e.g., as an IT Specialist for System Integration) or hold similar qualifications. We also welcome applications from professionals from other disciplines with an affinity for IT.
- You have practical experience working in IT support and using ticket systems (preferably ServiceNow).
- You are a proficient user of Windows 10/11, Microsoft365, and Active Directory, and can provide support for these applications.
- You also have first-hand experience handling network and server infrastructure.
- You have strong customer service skills and are an excellent communicator.
- You are highly motivated and able to work independently as well as within a team.
- You are flexible and prepared to go on occasional business trips.
- You can speak and write fluently in Arabic, and you also have a good command of English
Well, have we piqued your interest?!
Then don´t hesitate to submit your application for our Team in Dubai by sending us your CV outlining your skills and experience or your LinkedIn profile.
We look forward to getting to know you.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org