Are you ready for new horizons?
BASYS IT-Service GmbH offers IT services in 14 European countries and is active in over 30 cities such as London, Munich, Barcelona and Prague. Through exclusive work, we contribute to the development of pragmatic and customized solutions. Our clients trust in our professional services, on which they can rely without any ulterior motives. This is what distinguishes BASYS IT-Service GmbH and its team!
Would you like to work in a young, international, but manageable company? Then you are exactly right with us! Since 2006, our customers have not only benefited from our experience, but also from our steady and sustainable growth over the years. Our customers would be happy to benefit from your skills as well: In your team, you will act as an IT support technician (m/f/d) and leave an excellent impression on end users. From IT operations to IT infrastructure management, you will inspire with your customer-oriented approach and expertise.
- An employment contract with a major international IT service provider.
- Flat hierarchies in a relaxed atmosphere in a motivated team.
- A corporate culture that recognizes the value of each individual and a collaboration that is characterized by trust.
- An international working environment in a fast-growing company with the opportunity to travel internationally to major cities and different regions in Europe.
- The opportunity to grow with us and optimize IT services.
- An attractive and dynamic work environment with plenty of room to maneuver.
- The opportunity to use the customers’ canteen.
- A performance-related salary increase and internal promotions (e.g. employees recruit employees).
- Company events (e.g. Christmas party).
- You receive fault reports as well as technical questions, process them and analyze the causes.
- You will assist on-site in solving problems within the scope of first and second level support and, if necessary, forward them to the responsible international teams.
- You advise end users on various IT topics: e.g. in the areas of Meeting Collaboration and Digital Genius.
- You will purchase, inventory and install IT hardware to hand over to the end user along with the appropriate instructions.
- You actively participate in IT projects such as rollouts, migrations, relocations or support events
- Ideally, you have completed training in the IT field (e.g. IT specialist for system integration) or have comparable qualifications. But you are also welcome as a career changer with IT affinity.
- You have first experiences with a ticketing tool (preferably ServiceNow).
- You have a good knowledge of Windows 10/11, the Microsoft365 environment, Active Directory and the support of these applications.
- You have basic knowledge of network and server infrastructure support.
- You are characterized by your interest in customer satisfaction and service quality and have good communication skills.
- You can motivate yourself and are able to work as part of a team as well as alone.
- You are flexible and occasional travel is not a problem for you.
- You speak and write French fluently and also have a correct command of English.
Well, have we piqued your interest?!
Then don´t hesitate to submit your application for our Team in Saint-Denis-de-l’Hotel by sending us your CV outlining your skills and experience or your LinkedIn profile.
We look forward to getting to know you.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org