Are you ready for new horizons?
BASYS IT-Service GmbH currently offers IT services in 45 different countries in Europe, Africa and the Middle East and operates in more than 100 locations including London, Munich, Madrid, Dubai and Cape Town. Through exclusive work, we pragmatically help create complex IT solutions. Since 2006, our customers have been benefiting from our experience and our constant but sustainable growth – year after year.
Would you like to work in a dynamic, international, yet medium-sized company? Then are we the right fit for you! Our customers trust in our competent service, which they can rely on at any time. This is what sets BASYS IT-Service GmbH and its team apart! Allow our clients to benefit from your analytical skills – you will give your end clients the wow factor working as an IT Support Specialist in Zaventem/Brussels. You will create enthusiasm with your focus on customer experience and drive for solutions.
- Permanent employment.
- Flat hierarchies and a motivated environment.
- A respectful and trusting cooperation.
- An international business environment in an up-and-coming company.
- The chance to grow together with us and optimise IT services.
- Flexible working hours including time account.
- Regular, performance-related salary increases.
- Company events (e.g., Christmas Party).
- You will be responsible for handling and logging error messages and technical queries and analysing possible causes of problems.
- You will provide on-site support solving 1st and 2nd level support issues, and forward issues to the relevant international teams, where applicable.
- You will provide end users with support for a variety of IT issues: for example, in the areas of Meeting Collaboration and Digital Genius.
- You will procure, catalogue, and install IT hardware and then provide end users with a briefing.
- You will play an active role in IT projects, such as rollouts, migrations, moves or provide event support.
- Ideally, you will have completed IT training (e.g., as an IT Specialist for System Integration) or hold similar qualifications. We also welcome applications from professionals from other disciplines with an affinity for IT.
- You have practical experience working in IT support and using ticket systems (preferably ServiceNow).
- You are a proficient user of Windows 10/11, Microsoft365, and Active Directory, and can provide support for these applications.
- You also have first-hand experience handling network and server infrastructure.
- You have strong customer service skills and are an excellent communicator.
- You are highly motivated and able to work independently as well as within a team.
- You are flexible and prepared to go on occasional business trips.
- You can speak and write fluently in English.
Well, have we piqued your interest?!
Then don´t hesitate to submit your application for our Team in Zaventem/Brussels by sending us your CV outlining your skills and experience or your LinkedIn profile.
We look forward to getting to know you.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com